Thursday, June 11, 2009

Never Again

I will never again bring all three kids to the Dr's or dentist etc... I think I remember having this realization before, but hopefully I remember it now.

For some reason I thought that the boys would be enthralled while watching their sister get her teeth cleaned, but no they were literally hanging off the machinery, running up and down the halls, touching everything.

At one point I was asked not to let them run because there were people with sharp objects walking in the hall. I had to laugh (you know that irritated I think you are ridiculous laugh???) because of course I allow my children to run recklessly.

Anyway under the goal of happy healthy family I now state that for my sanity and their happiness, medical appointments are now special time that me and the patient get to share together.

No comments:

Post a Comment