Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Abdominals

Today's Denise Austin focused on the abdominals. Good old Denise talked about pulling up and in the abs the multiple effects this has on the body. I will go to a bullet system because they make me feel official.

Pulling in the abs:
  • Strengthens your core muscles
  • Prevents saggy gut
  • Improves your posture
  • Supports your back
I am sure it does many other things. But as I focus on pulling in my abs, I feel like standing to do dishes is a workout. I definitely see the difference as I sit here at the computer. When I don't make an effort to pull them in, my guy squished forward...not pretty.

So even when you can't fit in an exercise session, pulling in the abs with make you look and feel better. And...it is hard work, trust me.

http://www.ehow.com/how_4616966_hard-abs-doing-crunches-step.html

No comments:

Post a Comment